Thursday 29 May 2008

Blogs are hard when you're busy

Hi there, I know I have written in a while, but to be honest, I haven't been this focused on anything in a while and it has sort of taken up ALL of my time...Feeling good though, to quote the sherminator, confidence is high...I'm completely over the hill strung out on Adrenalin right now, everything is packed and tomorrow I am off to SF for some orientation and general welcoming, then Monday night I will be hitting the clubs of Ulaanbataar! Not really, but I will certainly be there, whether as a US government employee I'm allowed to go clubbing, well, that's another matter altogether...

I'm learning what I can about Mongolia and am now fully packed, and will be sure to let you know a bit more about things when I get a chance. Suffice to say that as of tomorrow, I will be a PCT: peace corps trainee.....Баяртай!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ztelqyHows everything going my friend? you manage to get to Mongolia in one piece? hows your new life starting?? all the best my friend!